Friday, March 17, 2006

WANTED : Kalyana pons

Is that U?

Uff.. orey kushtamappa.. ennatha solradhu.. I was forced to post this.. :D anyways thankx arul for making me post this.. En thookathai kalaithadhuku nanri..

Now coming to what this post is all about.. I dont really expect any quality from my gal cos am sure I wont be able to clear my QC test.. ;-p So I think its not fair to expect any quality.. irundhaalum solraen.. namma thaan solradhu onnu seiyyaradhu vera onnaachey..

Now here is what I feel my solemate.. chi sorry.. soulmate should preferably be like..
  • Talkative, as I dont talk much ;D
  • Naughty.. crazy.. or whateva u name it..
  • Possessive.. only to an extent, as "alavuku minjinaal amirdhamum nanju.."
  • Should be witty or humorous...
  • Should pamper me a lot.. I mean she should konjufy me very often.. I know this is too much but I feel there is nothing wrong.. afterall she is my gal.. ennai konjaama vera yara konja poraa.. :o)
  • Should tolerate and enjoy my chinna chinna silmishams.. ;o)
  • Should be short and lil bit on the heavier side.. adhukunu.. vaathu maadri ellaam iruka koodaadhu..
  • Chinna vayasula kaanaamal ponavargal patriya arivippu adikadi kettadhaalo ennavo am very much obsessed with MAA niram.. na.. its not my mom's complexion.. it means.. ayyo.. enna solradhu.. aan.. TAN skin.. even dark skins are welcome.. karupaa irundhaalum kalaiya irundhaa sari.. :"> (blusing). So all those white cockoraches keep out.. illa.. naa thaan kandipaa venum nu solravanga rendu naal veyil la ninnutu vaanga.. consider panna try panraen.. >:) overa theriyudhu la? so better keep out..
Well I could go on and on and on.. but too much of expectations could result in disappointments.. so I dont wanna getdisappointed.. enaku irukuradho little heart.. And I am not gonna tag this to anybody else.. En kashtam ennoda pogattum.. ;D

5 Comments:

Blogger Known Stranger said...

landed here through your orkut.

8:15 AM  
Blogger Animation said...

tht sounds funny...but it's a nice idea....

5:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

@ mira: Thanks.

5:25 PM  
Blogger Shahana.S said...

nice funny post...
hope u get a girl exactly opp to these qualities..heheheh

11:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

@ Shahana.S: hehe.. thx.. enna oru nalla ennam..

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home